When it comes to Global Warming, its hard not to ignore some of the statistics that warn us of things that may come, but is it as serious as some scientists are claiming it could be?
- Carbon Dioxide levels are the highest they have ever been in 650,000 years.
- 9 of the 10 warmest years on record have occurred since 2000.
- In 2012, Arctic summer sea-ice shrank to the lowest extent on record.
- Greenland ice loss doubled between 1996 and 2005.
- Global average sea level has risen nearly 7 inches in the last 100 years.
So, what do you think? Are these stats only natural results of the planets growth or is Global warming really a serious issue? Let us know below!